How to Quickly Release Your Pain with Ease
How to quickly release physical pain using Dynamic Spin Release™
I recently called my assistant on the phone about something work related, and she told me that she had just been stung by a bee on the back of her neck. She said she was in a lot of pain and was having a hard time focusing on work.
I asked her if I could try doing Dynamic Spin Release™ to help her relieve the pain, and she agreed to let me work with her. The first thing I asked her to do was to imagine pulling all the pain out of her neck and to place it out front of her so that she could see it floating in space.
As soon as she could see the image of the pain, I asked her what it looked like. She said that it looked like a ball of red and black energy and that it was vibrating. I asked her which way the image was spinning and she said that it was turning in a clockwise direction.
I continued to say, “Now, go ahead and spin the image of the pain counterclockwise as fast as you can, until it explodes into a bunch of little particles floating in space. As soon as this happens, you’ll see a big cosmic vacuum come in and suck away all the particles… and a symbolic gift or healing resource will instantly appear where the particles were. Now tell me, what kind of a gift do you see in front of you?” I asked.
She said, “A flower, I see a flower. Actually, it’s lavender– which is really healing and soothing for me. I really like my gift!”
Since she liked her gift so much, I asked her to reach her hands out in front of her, and visualize the lavender floating into her palms.
As soon as the image of the healing flower was in her hands, I then asked her to bring her hands up to her neck where the sting occurred… and to let the healing properties of the lavender flow through her neck, throughout her entire body, through every cell, through her DNA and through her energetic being.
“Wow! The pain is gone, the pain is gone,” she said with delight. “I can’t believe how fast that worked, I don’t feel the pain anymore. It’s completely gone!”
The above process is one of many Dynamic Spin Release™ techniques that I’ve co-developed with Tim Hallbom. Here’s a detailed description of the process, and how to do it with yourself or others:
Discovering the Gift™ –
A Dynamic Spin Release™ Technique for dealing with negative thinking and emotions, and physical pain.
1. Identify an unpleasant thought, feeling, emotion or physical symptom that keeps you from having what you want.
2. Notice where you feel the problem in your body when you think about it. (More often than not, people will feel it in their head, heart, chest, or stomach)
3. Imagine removing the problem and placing it outside of you, where you can see it floating in the space in front of you in the form of an image or a symbol.
4. Determine which way the image is spinning. Is it spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise? If it appears motionless then ask, “If it was spinning, which direction would it be spinning in?”
5. Reverse the direction of the spin, and get it going faster and faster until the image explodes and disappears– and a new healing image or gift appears in the space out in front of you.
6. Identify the positive message from the gift. How is it meaningful for you?
7. Bring the gift back into your body, and notice all your new feelings and understandings.
8. Now look out into your future, and think about how your gift will positively influence your life.
Dynamic Spin Release and the Energy of Your Mind by Kris Hallbom, NLP California (Burlingame, CA 2008).
Kristine Hallbom is the co-founder of the NLP Institute of California and is a principle author and developer of Dynamic Spin Release™ and the WealthyMind™ program. Recognized for her ability to translate complex ideas into practical skills, and for her warm, approachable style, Kris has trained and coached clients throughout Europe, South America, Australia, Canada and the United States.
© 2009 Kris & Tim Hallbom
Note: While Dynamic Spin Release™ has produced remarkable results in many people, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage and thus practitioners and the public must take complete responsibility for their use of it. Further, Tim and Kris Hallbom are not licensed health professionals, and they use Dynamic Spin Release™ as personal performance coaches. Please consult qualified health practitioners regarding your use of Dynamic Spin Release™.